Frequently Asked Questions
It becomes imperative to know how the order of business functions, so that misunderstanding does not later arise between client and the person who provides service. Keeping this in mind, I have made the same. Please read through thoroughly so that you as well see the order in which I go about dealing with you in my freelance content writing business.
- If you are interested in making avail of my service, then you would have to use the contact form provided on each page which is at the bottom.
- It is compulsory that you give me all details of yourself, such as you full name, address, contact email, telephone number and Skype Id (if you possess on).
- You must provide the URL of the site or blog that you want me to write for.
- On receiving you message, I shall get back to you with all the information, such as rates per article and so on.
- After agreeing on the number of articles to be written and the amount for each, you would first need to send the amount before I commence work.
- Mode of payment will be via "Western Union". That is the only mode of payment accepted in Nepal officially.
- You would also need to pay for the fees for sending the money.
- All payments must be sent according to the US Dollar rates.
- The write ups will be on MS-word and sent to you immediately on completion via the email address you provide me.
- You would need to check the articles and let me know within 24 hours if you want changes after which I will take it as you having accepted them as they are.
Steven William Pitts